Holiday Greetings, Daytrippers!
Get this festive time of year off to the perfect start by bringing your loved ones to McKinney’s Home for the Holidays celebration taking place over Thanksgiving Weekend. The magic, sights, and sounds of the season will then continue throughout the downtown square during December when the kids can enjoy chats with Santa, rides on a big colorful carousel, and other kids' activities while parents will enjoy extended shopping, tantalizing cuisine, and more. Create magical holiday memories this year in McKinney where we have a small-town atmosphere, but we're BIG on holiday spirit!
Here are some other ideas of fun family activities this holiday season in McKinney:
- Walking Tour of the Historic Downtown Square
- Food Walks of Texas - Group Holiday Food Tour
- Holiday Tea at The Heard-Craig Center for the Arts or Chestnut Square Heritage Village
- Holiday Tour of Homes at Chestnut Square
- Class at Jump Into Art - make a fun gift for someone special on your shopping list
- Jewelry-making class at the LAST Art Gallery
- Chocolate-making class at Goodies Texas
- A private holiday painting class for your group at Painting with a Twist
If you need assistance in planning your visit to McKinney, please give our offices a call at 214-544-1407 or email us HERE.