Instructions to create your iFrame HTML
- If you have not created an "Embeddable Content" source page, please do so before proceeding to steps 2 - 5
- The content options on the this page should only include the "Events - Layout - List View" widget
- Example "Embeddable Content" page: https://visitmckinney.com/embedded-events-source/
- After creating your new "Embeddable Content" page for the iFrame source, edit the text boxes below via the CMS page editor
- Edit the "Embeddable - Events List Collection Widget" text box
- Switch to "Source" view
- Replace path /embedded-events-source/ with your newly generated path (e.g. /music-calendar-embed-source/ )
- Adjust "height" property as needed
- Copy all HTML and send to 3rd party
- It is a good idea to create a new nav item for every embed. This way, you have a unique content page/url for each partner embed, which will assist in keeping track of them all.
- You may copy/paste the "Sample iFrame HTML" below to send your partner. Please, however, make sure to update the "src" attribute URL with the appropriate "Embeddable Content" source page URL.