It's Time for Summer Camp in McKinney!
The kids are out of school, and there is plenty for them to do to avoid boredom! After all, it's time for summer camp! There are so many great options available, something for all interests all summer long. Check out:
- the Prairie Adventure Camps at Chestnut Square;
- art camps at Jump Into Art;
- recreation programs at the Apex Centre;
- painting camp days at Painting with a Twist;
- exploring nature at the Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary;
- learning about music at School of Rock;
- a wide range of camps at Craig Ranch Fitness + Spa; and
- coding and robotics at iCode.
For even more camp options in McKinney and Collin County, check out this blog from Collin County Moms.