Helpful Resources for Sports Events
Whether your athletes merely need room blocks at a couple of McKinney hotels or you need someone to assist you with coordinating and executing guest registration and check-in, the Visit McKinney team is here to help you. Please remember that all of our services are complimentary. Below is a brief list of some of the free services we offer to our guests.
Visit McKinney Services for Groups
- Provide welcome bags for guests staying in McKinney hotels;
- Helping secure hotel room blocks;
- Conducting site visits and suggesting venues/sports facilities to suit the needs of the team and/or event;
- Negotiating venue contracts;
- Creating itineraries for tour groups, travel writers, and event attendees to incorporate their areas of interest, for off-times away from the field or sports facility;
- Supplying visitors with contact information for local vendors including caterers, musicians, linens/tables / chairs, audio/visual, corporate gifts, photographers, videographers, transportation, decorators, and more; and
- Providing welcome bags to leave in hotel rooms of all out-of-town guests.
For more information about planning a tournament or sporting event in McKinney, please contact our sales manager Rachel Tamez at email@example.com or 972-547-2060. To download Rachel's contact information to your phone or other device, scan the QR code at right.