Helpful Resources for Sports Events
Whether your athletes merely need room blocks at a couple of McKinney hotels or you need someone to assist you with coordinating and executing guest registration and check-in, the Visit McKinney team is here to help you. Please remember that all of our services are complimentary. Below is a brief list of some of the free services we offer to our guests.
Visit McKinney Services for Groups
- Providing visitor information to meet the visitor’s needs – brochures, maps, calendars, etc.;
- Helping secure hotel room blocks;
- Conducting site visits and suggesting venues/sports facilities to suit the needs of the team and/or event;
- Negotiating venue contracts;
- Creating itineraries for tour groups, travel writers, and event attendees to incorporate their areas of interest, for off-times away from the field or sports facility;
- Supplying visitors with contact information for local vendors including caterers, musicians, linens/tables / chairs, audio/visual, corporate gifts, photographers, videographers, transportation, decorators, and more; and
- Providing welcome bags to leave in hotel rooms of all out-of-town guests.
Don't See What You Need? Just ask!
If you need help with something you don't see on the above list, please feel free to ask and we'll see what we can do to make it happen!